UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Eternal 831 Early Bird is now live...

I know it's Kenji Kamiyama, but other than Napping Princess, I feel he's gone off the boil since Eden of the East. Has anyone seen this film to comment?

Eternal 831 Early Bird is now live...

I know it's Kenji Kamiyama, but other than Napping Princess, I feel he's gone off the boil since Eden of the East. Has anyone seen this film to comment?
The CGI models can be really bad at times, hair looks totally unrealistic, character movement is far too rigid and fake-looking. That said, it's an enjoyable movie with a great soundtrack and I would recommend giving it a watch.

Looking forward a new Anime Limited website. I still get confused by the difference between Titles and Products. With Products being the actual page to buy titles with a collection of handy search options and Titles being an alphabetised list of every product that you need explore for 6 pages before getting to the letter B.

Soon it has been a week since I returned my defunct version of Nijigasaki (they said that once it has been shipped back to them, they would send me a replacement) to AL and I emailed the receipt and tracking code (according to the tracking they have received it) to them right after I took the package to my local post office but they have not contacted me back. I hope they answer soon.
They always require at least two emails to do anything. I normally just give them a week or two then repeat the email (and again if needed).

When they actually look at your email; they respond quite quickly (“yes; we’ve received it, and have just shipped out the replacement”)
But you do need to re-attempt contact until you get a response; otherwise it won’t get shipped either.

It feels silly to split Build Fighters when the US got complete sets of that and Try. Plus as I've said before the Gundam Collection art books vary so wildly in terms of quality I'm not keen to have to wait/pay more just to get a book of likely whatever Blu-ray covers AL opted not to use.

It puts me in the mind of when BEI did stuff like release SEED Destiny over 12 volumes to claw back every penny to help recover licensing costs.

They're not using Nozomi's BDs for Build Fighters. Could be interesting if they don't use the French authoring house.

Already got the Japanese release of Love Live! Superstar!! season 1 with English subs for a good price recently from Mandarake.

Already got the Japanese release of Love Live! Superstar!! season 1 with English subs for a good price recently from Mandarake.
Yeah same here. Really annoying how AL seems so averse to streaming the franchise so we have to wait 2 years from broadcast to Blu-ray. Seems like it'll affect the Yohane series as well sadly.

Yeah same here. Really annoying how AL seems so averse to streaming the franchise so we have to wait 2 years from broadcast to Blu-ray. Seems like it'll affect the Yohane series as well sadly.
What really sucks is that Yohane series apparently won't have English subs on the JP BDs. Same with Next Sky.

Back