UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Pompo delayed.

3IbBZVR.png
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. These things happen, and it's not that much of a delay, but the US release was 12th July 2022. Can they get it out there within the year⁉️

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. These things happen, and it's not that much of a delay, but the US release was 12th July 2022. Can they get it out there within the year⁉️
I'm sure there's a reason for it, but I don't understand why they don't just get the discs BBFC'ed and replicated first when using someone else's masters while they deal with all the packaging.

That would explain why they suddenly decided to send me Non Non Biyori S1 today, as I had it and Pompo on the same order. I'd be upset at the delay in Pompo, but my backlog means I probably wouldn't get round to watching it until Christmas anyway. :)

Is anyone else still waiting for Looking for Magical Doremi to be dispatched?

I ordered Princess Jellyfish last night, and it was dispatched this morning. Proof that someone is processing orders.

Fortune Favors Lady Nikuko EB is up, I've been quite looking forward to this movie so have put in my pre-order.

Newswire - NEWSWIRE: June 2023 Pre-Orders – All the Anime
  • Fortune Favors Lady Nikuko
  • INU-OH
  • Gunbuster
  • Eternal 831
  • One Piece Film: Red
A lot of great titles this month, fortunately for me OP is at the end of the month so I can make use of the EB on that. May not be able to make use of the EB's for INU-OH and Gunbuster, if I have to choose one it will be Gunbuster though. Eternal 831 I want to check out but in no rush so I'll wait and get that in a sale.

Newswire - NEWSWIRE: June 2023 Pre-Orders – All the Anime
  • Fortune Favors Lady Nikuko
  • INU-OH
  • Gunbuster
  • Eternal 831
  • One Piece Film: Red
A lot of great titles this month, fortunately for me OP is at the end of the month so I can make use of the EB on that. May not be able to make use of the EB's for INU-OH and Gunbuster, if I have to choose one it will be Gunbuster though. Eternal 831 I want to check out but in no rush so I'll wait and get that in a sale.
Hey @Hanners @anime_andrew will gunbusters be available in standard edition? Just asking to be sure I don't miss out if the CE sells out.

At a quick glance the special features for One Piece Film Red seem to be the same as in Crunchyroll's USBD (plus an interview) but on a separate disc from the main feature. I'm not a huge fan of this approach since it means those extras will not be on the standard edition, and I'm very much on the fence about the CE since I missed the film in theaters and have heard mixed reviews.

At a quick glance the special features for One Piece Film Red seem to be the same as in Crunchyroll's USBD (plus an interview) but on a separate disc from the main feature. I'm not a huge fan of this approach since it means those extras will not be on the standard edition, and I'm very much on the fence about the CE since I missed the film in theaters and have heard mixed reviews.
Hanners on Discord confirmed the bonus Blu-ray disc will be included with the standard edition Blu-ray release if that helps.

@Hanners Can you please confirm if Gunbuster will include the same on-disc extras as the Discotek release (commentaries, science lesson shorts, etc)? The product page for the AL release doesn't make any mention of them.

Back