UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I would also add that Pompo The Cinéphile and The House of the Lost on the Cape are both titles that have US releases for a little while now and have been associated with AL at some point (I think so for the latter anyway), so those could appear.

Oh, and Poupelle of Chimney Town as well, similar situation to The House of the Lost on the Cape.

Last edited:
For predictions, hm, there will be a lot of repeats from what has already been said and there'll be more than 11 / 12 but I could possibly see...

01. The Deer King
02. Pompo the Cinephile
03. The House of the Lost on the Cape
04. Kakegurui xx
05. Free! The Final Stroke
06. InuYasha (Part 2)
07. Lupin the Third (Koike movies)
08. Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna
09. Ascendance of a Bookworm
10. Mobile Suit Gundam (something)
11. Macross Plus
12. Nadia: Secret of Blue Water
13. Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 Thrice Upon a Time
14. Gunbuster (OVA)
15. Gunbuster (Movie)
16. The Princess and the Pilot (depending if Crunchyroll hold the license for that as it was a Manga UK release)
17. Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honneamise (4K)
18. Robot Carnival (4K)
19. Cardcaptor Sakura: The Sealed Card
20. Jujutsu Kaisen (Part 2)
21. Liz and the Blue Bird
22. Fortune Favours Miss Nikuno
23. Tiger & Bunny
24. My-Otome
25. El-Hazard: The Wanderers
26. Inu-Oh
27. Goodbye, Donglees
28. Panda! Go Panda!

Last edited:
Violet Evergarden the Movie 4K is showing a release date of December 5th now on MVM.

Has it been delayed again?
Would seem likely, as it is due this Monday if not and I've not seen a movement on my pre-order.

Would be nice if we could get some comms advising on the release dates for this month....

DependentCharmingHoki-size_restricted.gif

Another delay again.
At this point they may not even come out until 2023.
I think they're going for the delay record currently held by the TV series. I remember when that was definitely coming out before Christmas... then didn't 😬

Not that I'm too worried when I haven't watched the other film yet. And I pre-ordered from UP so I'll pay whenever they get it.

Back