UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

A little patience is appreciated. There were an incredible amount of orders that came through for just the first day alone and I only started yesterday afternoon. Around another 200 orders have been dispatched today.

Gotcha. I don't know why I thought that it would be a more reasonable number spread out over a large number of days...

EDIT: Now I feel sheepish. Just got a dispatch e-mail.

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me. I e-mailed them about it over the weekend, and got a favourable response.
Huh... so they were supposed to come with two? Mine only came with one.

EDIT: From Hanners on the Discord:
It should have been two stamp books, but seems like a few units are missing one. We're hoping to have some spares at the end of the stock repackaging run (which will be continuing for a while) for anyone who missed out but really wants the second one.

Last edited:
The whole stamp book situation seems a bit weird to me because I pre-ordered the French set from their website, and I received a second set of stamps with the replacement discs. But both sets are identical, so were the plans to have two identical stamp sets from the beginning?

Turns out I'm also in the one book of stamps brigade. Everything else is present and correct. It's a gorgeous looking set. It looks like a lot of work has gone into the art book in particular; there's a lot of text that has all been translated.

Back