UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Received the LE Gridman set for my birthday and the artbook reminds me of a nitpick with AL's Gundam releases. The Gridman book has interviews, character models, etc. The Gundam books tend to just be unused packaging assets. Maybe it's a licensor issue but given the work put into AL's other books it surprises me that we can't see similar with Gundam. There must be tons of character and MS lineart archived.

Received the LE Gridman set for my birthday and the artbook reminds me of a nitpick with AL's Gundam releases. The Gridman book has interviews, character models, etc. The Gundam books tend to just be unused packaging assets. Maybe it's a licensor issue but given the work put into AL's other books it surprises me that we can't see similar with Gundam. There must be tons of character and MS lineart archived.
Happy Birthday. Also I would say it's a safe bet that you can blame "let's give the westerners a cropped version of CCA" Sunrise for that.

Bought the US version of Gundam Narrative Special Edition Blu-ray from a UK seller for £17.
Normally I don't double dip a title, and the fact that the AL version is bare in terms of extras and I read the video is not perfect compared to JP version, but at that price, couldn't resist.

The AL website says there should be 2 stamp books in the Violet Evergarden set but mine only had 1. Did anyone else find this to be the case?

Mine hasn't dispatched either.

To those who received Violet Evergarden and purchased it directly through the Anime Limited website, was it send via their new fulfilment house or was it send via MVM (due to the original release date)?

Mine hasn't dispatched either.

To those who received Violet Evergarden and purchased it directly through the Anime Limited website, was it send via their new fulfilment house or was it send via MVM (due to the original release date)?
Any orders placed up to the 30th October will be shipping from us.

Fwiw, I also ordered on the 2nd of October (from AL's Website) and haven't received the dispatch notice either. Just the general message on Wednesday about the release of the item.

Hopefully it should be sorted soon.

Back