UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Anyone else had issues with the Attack on Titan Season 2 vinyl? My order arrived faulty with skipping issues and though I received a replacement this too had similar issues. Was wondering if this was a more widespread issue or if I'm just really unlucky
It could be your record player as those that use a ceramic cartridge do have issues with skipping on records that are either bass heavy or contain certain frequencies (this also includes certain players like the older ATLP60 which uses a moving magnet cartridge, but not all players that use it are similarly affected).

It could be your record player as those that use a ceramic cartridge do have issues with skipping on records that are either bass heavy or contain certain frequencies (this also includes certain players like the older ATLP60 which uses a moving magnet cartridge, but not all players that use it are similarly affected).
My player does seem to have a ceramic cartridge but I've tried several other rather bass heavy records in my collection and they play without issue. Even the Season 1 vinyl has played fine so it just seems weird that Season 2 is the only one affected.

I received the Collector's Edition of Children of the Sea over the weekend and I've yet to have the chance to watch it but it's a really beautiful set - and the booklet quality is exceptional. I'm usually cynical about the focus on packaging, but credit where credit is due! And I've been loving the booklets recently, I think they really add something to a release (hence why I just dropped a load of cash on OOP LEs in the Indicator sale...)

Hey, kind of new here.

I don't know if anybody is aware but anime-on-line has started shipping Konosuba season 2, Got mine on Saturday. so I guess people will start getting them within the week.

My copy from anime ltd hasn't shipped yet, expecting it soon if it's been sent for other people.

Same here. I guess ordering within the first minute doesn't mean it'll ship out first haha (I'm guessing the international folks are getting theirs shipped first).
That's a possibility, probably better to handle all the paperwork for the international orders at once(Brexit shamble). I got the dispatch notice too, though I did also order as soon as it went up.

I made two orders for Konosuba 2 (1 for me, 1 for my brother) they're about 100 order # apart. Naturally the one for him has shipped that was done second 😂

The "master license" for Black Clover is held by Crunchyroll (for non-english territories at least)
AL is / was the partner of CR in France, thus they have access to their licenses as well. (+ much Aniplex & Movies)
However this might change in future, as CR bought their competitor Kaze.

Back