UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I'd like to see Kaguya Sama: Love is War as I'm somewhat (hopefully) expecting that sooner rather than later.

Some Amazon stuff like Banana Fish (Though that would benefit from a dub), Wotakoi, Dororo, Blade of the Immortal (Unless MVM have eyes on it, which I find likely) & Vinland Saga would be nice.
Thinking more, Netflix bits like Dorohedoro & Great Pretender too please.

The Demon Slayer Part 1 Collectors Edition has now appeared in the Anime Limited Store for pre-order @ £34.99

The Demon Slayer Part 1 Collectors Edition has now appeared in the Anime Limited Store for pre-order @ £34.99

Considering Aniplex this is actually a good price

I'd like to see Kaguya Sama: Love is War as I'm somewhat (hopefully) expecting that sooner rather than later.

Some Amazon stuff like Banana Fish (Though that would benefit from a dub), Wotakoi, Dororo, Blade of the Immortal (Unless MVM have eyes on it, which I find likely) & Vinland Saga would be nice.
Sentai has UK rights to Blade of the Immortal so MVM will likely get it first (it's a shame as AL's packaging would work perfectly for the show's artwork).

EDIT: Should note that Altair: A Record of Battles, Banana Fish, Re:CREATORS, and Wotakoi have Aniplex involvement to some extent so those may take a while for release.

Last edited:

Is there a UK rights holder for Kaguya?

Great Pretenter would be cool. I've been meaning to watch it but everything I have seen of it so far looks fun.

Is there a UK rights holder for Kaguya?

Great Pretenter would be cool. I've been meaning to watch it but everything I have seen of it so far looks fun.
Kaguya is an Aniplex series and thus has been unlicensed, but it's good that it hasn't been acquired yet because the dub came along after the subbed release.

Sword Art Online: Alicization Part 1 and Tamako Market/Love Story have both dispatched from Amazon. No clue how long it'll take to arrive as the estimation is 31st Oct despite having Prime shipping.

Vf4si5f.gif

My Tamako says it's shipped but I haven't received an email and it still states the 2nd of November (was the 2nd of December until yesterday), the tracking is kinda weird too, just says that it's arrived at an Amazon facility or something.

*Okay got the email and it has now updated to say it'll be delivered on Monday.

Last edited:
Back