UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

On the up side at least they made the spines look classy to compensate. On a shelf I think it will look better than the Aniplex ones (and much cheaper to boot).
Well, I really like Aniplex version (and they add this amazing OST), but the price difference it's so big. And, UK edition will have the same quality, so I will stay with that version.

been making my way slowly through Gundam Unicorn and it has been pretty great watching Gundam with a 5.1 audio track, i understand these are movies which is why they have more than 2.0 but it would've been nice if the series had something like this considering their "premium" pricing that rarely or never gets a discount

It seems that the Anime Limited website was given a makeover, as I've discovered when I not long checked their website.

And by the way, on the Titles Nearly Out-of-Print category, Fireworks CE, which has been on there for a very long time, is finally sold out.

one problem i've found with the new site so far, if you view the site on mobile and go to your basket you have to slide left quite a bit to get to quantity/delete options because it's far off screen

Same release date listed on AOL and HMV, still listed as November 9th on AL.

Looks like it's delayed slightly.
I reckon it's another one of Anime Ltd's tactics of making sure the stock is sorted and releasing it early through Anime Ltd's store then weeks later with other retailers. There's been a few AL releases this year that did this, in fact Tamako is a recent example where it's out on 19th Oct on AL store but 26th Oct on Amazon (other examples include Fullmetal Alchemist and Revolutionary Girl Utena).

Back