UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Speaking of Screen anime, is there any update on their fire stick app? (And other formats) I don’t really enjoy watching on a laptop.

I'm glad the EB period is longer than usual for SEED (all caps, as requested by @HellCat ) - I can't decide if I want this or if I should just wait for the future (smaller/cheaper) release. 😬

I've not seen this specific Gundam series, so that's all that's really putting me off at the minute. I'll probably get it, but it's nice to have some time to mull it over!

Should just be on the main page on this site. It is a service for the UK and Ireland so I assume since you mentioned geolock you might live outside that region.

maybe the SEO settings for that site arnt the best

regardless signed up for the trial so within 3 days i should get a code for use on the all the anime site ....

Speaking of Screen anime, is there any update on their fire stick app? (And other formats) I don’t really enjoy watching on a laptop.
The apps are still in development. If you have a Chromecast, you can cast from the browser to your TV that way. I also often watch it via Safari on my iPad.

Back