UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I think the 2nd season was slightly better maybe but not a huge difference, both 8/10 for me. I like several KyoAni works a lot more.

Patiently waiting for March season 2. 😊

Most people say yes but some people like @WMD say no, IMO I think Sound Eupho 2 is Critically KyoAnis best work (however I think Free Eternal Summer and High Speed pip it on a personal front)
I still really liked s2 but s1 was so new and different that I loved it. Also I saw Liz and the Blue Bird before s2 which I think affected my enjoyment of s2 as that movie is exceptional.

I agree there the sequel movie was so disappointing maybe because it acted like a s3 so didn’t have a film format narratively and it came After Liz and the Blue Bird

made my way to the end of Gundam Wing episode 49, am i best just sticking to watching the movie? the odds and evens sound like they're just recaps

With talk of March & Eupho S2, does anyone know if there's even the remotest chance of Rakugo being reaquired after it became a viction of the Crunchyroll/Funi collapse. Who even owns the rights now? They sure as heck aren't doing anything with it.

With talk of March & Eupho S2, does anyone know if there's even the remotest chance of Rakugo being reaquired after it became a viction of the Crunchyroll/Funi collapse. Who even owns the rights now? They sure as heck aren't doing anything with it.
Crunchyroll owns the rights. I would argue it has a chance of being released under Discotek Media in the next few years.

Spotted a standard edition of Tokyo Ghoul: re part 1 on amazon dated for 6th July! Don't remember an announcement and it's out in less than 2 weeks so could be wrong. (Not on AL's site at all)
20200626_144637.jpg

This is a really really minor nitpick, but I just noticed that Promare is using the new BBFC age rating logo on the packaging but the artwork in the store shows the old logo. I don't know what the BBFC were thinking, this new one looks like I made it in MS Paint.

Not a big deal, but there it is ¯\(ツ)/¯

j3gRKSZ.jpg

PromareBD_GREENNR_grande.jpg

The BBFC is changing its age rating symbols: see the new ones right here – Film Stories

Back