UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

thedoctor2016

Symphogear
Most people say yes but some people like @WMD say no, IMO I think Sound Eupho 2 is Critically KyoAnis best work (however I think Free Eternal Summer and High Speed pip it on a personal front)

Azar

Stand User
I think the 2nd season was slightly better maybe but not a huge difference, both 8/10 for me. I like several KyoAni works a lot more.

Patiently waiting for March season 2. 😊

WMD

Pokémon Master
Most people say yes but some people like @WMD say no, IMO I think Sound Eupho 2 is Critically KyoAnis best work (however I think Free Eternal Summer and High Speed pip it on a personal front)
I still really liked s2 but s1 was so new and different that I loved it. Also I saw Liz and the Blue Bird before s2 which I think affected my enjoyment of s2 as that movie is exceptional.

thedoctor2016

Symphogear
I agree there the sequel movie was so disappointing maybe because it acted like a s3 so didn’t have a film format narratively and it came After Liz and the Blue Bird

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff
I'm happy to wait for how long it will take for March comes in like a Lion as long as they match the Season 2 sets with Season 1.

Oldmario

Great Teacher
made my way to the end of Gundam Wing episode 49, am i best just sticking to watching the movie? the odds and evens sound like they're just recaps

WMD

Pokémon Master
made my way to the end of Gundam Wing episode 49, am i best just sticking to watching the movie? the odds and evens sound like they're just recaps
The operation meteor OVAs are just recaps so yeah skip em and move straight to Endless Waltz

fathomlessblue

Dandy Guy, in Space
With talk of March & Eupho S2, does anyone know if there's even the remotest chance of Rakugo being reaquired after it became a viction of the Crunchyroll/Funi collapse. Who even owns the rights now? They sure as heck aren't doing anything with it.

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff
With talk of March & Eupho S2, does anyone know if there's even the remotest chance of Rakugo being reaquired after it became a viction of the Crunchyroll/Funi collapse. Who even owns the rights now? They sure as heck aren't doing anything with it.
Crunchyroll owns the rights. I would argue it has a chance of being released under Discotek Media in the next few years.

Jon O Fun

Magical Girl
Spotted a standard edition of Tokyo Ghoul: re part 1 on amazon dated for 6th July! Don't remember an announcement and it's out in less than 2 weeks so could be wrong. (Not on AL's site at all)
20200626_144637.jpg

Shadow Cat

Thousand Master
AL are releasing Tamoko Market/Love Story later this year if that's what you mean.
I knew they were releasing it but with the KyoAni fire and Anime Limited concentrating on bigger titles like Promare/Gundam I wasn't expecting this year