UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Kinda related, has there been any update on 00? Glad we're getting IBO but given Wing's release was completed, 00 is ironically looking orphaned itself.

Seems there is no EB this week, offers on what is currently on Screen Anime instead. Promare is back down to the EB price so may be worth cancelling and reordering if you are a member.

Bit worried how much that UE Eva set will cost. Everytime I think about it, my wallet starts doing this:
uk7IpkN.jpg

Bit worried how much that UE Eva set will cost. Everytime I think about it, my wallet starts doing this:
uk7IpkN.jpg

With such a mass market title, exclusivity would feel vindictive. I think the potential audience base warrants a simultaneous release for a UE, CE and SE.

I know I want NGE soonest, but I can’t warrant paying more than a £120 odd for a set.

For me Evangelion has never been a big deal, I've watched the whole shebang (rebuild movies too) but for sci fi I much prefer 2001-A Space Odyssey. Yup, that's me-an Arthur C. Clarke fanboy from way back.

I’ve never viewed Eva as sci Fi as stuff like 2001 but I can see that. Though I like both, Eva just hits home to me with its depictions of depression and mental health through the story.

Im hoping Eva is in the £100-125 range like Utena and FMA, if it's any more than that it'll have to be something truly spectacular for me to be able to justify purchasing it.

Hmm I don’t think it was considering their was only 80 units for it.
The “UE” part was only like £20 more than the CE which is a lot cheaper than all other UE’s eventual CEs

Hmm I don’t think it was considering their was only 80 units for it.
The “UE” part was only like £20 more than the CE which is a lot cheaper than all other UE’s eventual CEs

When they release another CE for Utena in a couple of years, that'll be a lot cheaper too.

Back