UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Anyone know if the store discount from being signed up to screen anime is meant to be active yet? I put megalo box in my basket but no discount came up.

*(I've also asked AL on twitter)
Not working for me either, but I'm still in the free trial period which might be the issue. Will try and order again later in the week.

I'm a bit tempted, but I think I pass on this for now. After Utena, Promare and a couple of other stuff I bought recently, I got to be a bit conservative with my cash. Got some stashed away for Rayearth but that's it for a while. I also got the feeling this won't be sold out in a flash either, so if it's still here in month or so I might pick it up then.

Has anyone who has signed up to screen anime year pass recieved an email about how the discount will work?

AL tweeted me to say they've sent one out but nothing has appeared in my inbox yet

Has anyone who has signed up to screen anime year pass recieved an email about how the discount will work?

AL tweeted me to say they've sent one out but nothing has appeared in my inbox yet

Alas I regrettably had to switch to monthly billing for the first month as I need to save a bit of cash right now so I won't know. (buying that phone cost a bit more than I initially planned to spend on it while I was saving)

Hopefully I'm not breaching anything, but I've got an e-mail in my inbox, and it states the code to use when you go to the checkout.

Gundam IBO part 2 Cloud Matsuri Early Bird deal £34.99

Last edited:
Gundam IBO part 2 Cloud Matsuri Early Bird deal £34.99

Well I just bought this then lol.

I didn't care for Utena but fortunately I kind of expected IBO part 2. I might use the MVM code on something (thinking Mob Psycho 100 part 1 right now) but I'm happily in a good spot where I still have the Christmas sale stuff to watch (and watching them I am).

Back