UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

"We also want to add that pending approvals and final sign off, we are hoping to be able to release a Collector’s Edition set! We are working on finalising plans as I write this and we look forward to sharing more details with you in the coming months." - from the blog

I also don't mind seeing a Honey and Clover, Marmalade Boy and Kimagure Orange Road Blu-Ray release here.
Unlikely...very unlikely, good series all 3 but not really, as the only one of the 3 to have any sort of release was Kimagure, the OVA's and first movie on VHS. It still owns the dubious honour of being the worst selling anime release, I think it was in the single digits, I bought 1 of each, way back when.

H&C would fit well alongside March Comes Like a Lion though. (Albeit I'd prefer an S2 over that any time, as I already have the Viz DVD sets...... and sitll haven't watched them.)

"We also want to add that pending approvals and final sign off, we are hoping to be able to release a Collector’s Edition set! We are working on finalising plans as I write this and we look forward to sharing more details with you in the coming months." - from the blog
atleast this probably confirms we won't have to wait for a regular release

Really happy they've announced Konosuba, was definitely going to import but shall hold off now!

And when was the last time AL actually licensed a series!?!?! Jesus it feels like years! 😂

Months later
Hey, I picked up the Konosuba Early Bird because you said it was a steal and when the parcel arrived all that was inside was a pair of women's underwear. Can you get this sorted and send out the discs, please?

...Why should I have to send the underwear back?

"Tentatively scheduled for early Q3" 🤔🤔🤔

That's definitely not happening, then. If they'd been more certain I'd have waited and hoped, but I might forego the (potential) nice packaging and go Discotek for this one.

Back