UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

The last AL release that I ordered was the limited Escaflowne set and was disappointed that the outer box was damaged because of the crappy way it was packaged and the exorbitant shipping fee to the us. I've never ordered anything from them since.

The Q1 2020 Anime Limited titles are now available on Amazon, prices are close to SRP at the moment for the most part:
(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

For the sheer sake of it, I looked at the Titles Nearly Out-of-Print section, and out of nowhere, Sound Euphonium Season 1 CE is on the section (at the very bottom), and it's unknown when it was added to the list, but at the time of this writing, it's already sold out.

The Q1 2020 Anime Limited titles are now available on Amazon, prices are close to SRP at the moment for the most part:
(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

I'm thinking as Calamity of a Zombie Girl reviewed so badly AL are trying a new sales tactic. Produce ONE copy and charge £1,400 for it! You've gotta try new things sometimes.
#instantcollectorsitem

I'm thinking as Calamity of a Zombie Girl reviewed so badly AL are trying a new sales tactic. Produce ONE copy and charge £1,400 for it! You've gotta try new things sometimes.
#instantcollectorsitem
One should hurry preordering it - cause they already rised the price even further.
by a single penny, but still... - £1,405.93

Got my Code Geass III CE today. Looks very nice with the complete collection in the box.
Better than the US steel book for me.
Just hope someone licenses the new film for the UK. Think it's out next month in the US.

Yeah the Monogatari sets do look really nice but in no way is $150 a fair price for bake as just one example. No way I could ever justify it as much as I try to, so really I joke because I'm just bitter about it :p.

It is like ALs Gundam imports, way too expensive for what you get so might as well wait for the localisation.

Back