UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Lemon hates Snafu
'Lemon Hates Snafu' sounds like a real light novel.

Well, I'm glad I decided not to pick up the Tokyo Ghoul live-action movie last week otherwise I already have most of today's sale items. Is it worth getting the Perfect Blue standard BD that's part of the sale or holding off for the UE or a standard version of that disc?

Day 3: Pick ups so far-

No-Rin
Lucky Star
Belladonna of Sadness
AOT Junior High Collectors Edition
GANGSTA Collectors Edition
Snow White S1&2 Collectors Edition
Black Butler Book of Circus Collectors Edition

Would love to pick up more from the Funimation Sale but I gotta budget for the Mystery Boxes and the rest of the days. Really wanted Hyoka but im sure there will be plenty of other series this week I can get for the same price. Hoping for a sale on Kill La Kill and some of the films Anime Limited have in their catalouge

By the way, if you're a Tokyo Ghoul fan, DO NOT skip out on that steal of a Live Action film deal! In my opinion as a manga fan of Tokyo Ghoul. The Live Action was great and a way better adaptation than the Anime ever was! Its really worth checking out! In my humble opinion xD
I agree on the Live Action front, in my opinion it’s one of the better ones out there and the actors do a solid job too. The CGI isn’t awful either and it covers just enough of the storyline to make for a satisfying conclusion that isn’t abrupt.

I'll have to consider the live action film. I picked up the OVA collection for now at least. Gets me the last of the collector's sets for that, completing the original stuff before RE.

Oh, and it seems Snow White Part 2 came back into stock for those after it.

Today's offers involve a bunch of Ultimate & Collector's editions, including the first big price drop for the Wolf's Rain Ult. Edition, at £49.99, as well as Escaflowne & Eureka Seven at £39.99. WR is probably the last show in the big title their catalogue that I haven't already bought or pre-ordered, so I'm super pleased to finally see an affordable version. All three of those ultimate editions have some fantastic extras in them. I'm quite tempted to pick up Fuse as well.

GAH, Of course, Wolf's Rain & Escaflowne UE's show up right after I had to payout some car trouble, oh well full price it is next week then unless they do some sort of here are all the past sales from these 12 days sale day

I was waiting for this 😁
Have to limit myself to 1 order this xmas sale due to shipping but made it a big one. Wolf's Rain UE, Noein CE, Terror in Resonance UE, Gangsta CE, Giovanni's Island UE, Miss Hokusai UE and Gundam Origin Part 2 CE Pre-Order.

Was considering the Genius Party CE, Wings of Honneamise, Lu Over the Wall and Mind Game but since those are still fairly available I decided that was enough damage. Only thing that'd make me order anything else now is if they dug up and discounted some extra copies of Wing

During the sales last year, I ordered the deluxe blu-ray set of Your Name, hoping to watch it over xmas (which didn't happen for reasons I think most people here are painfully familiar with ;) ).

Anyways, I STILL haven't watched it, but only recently learned of the quality issues with that release, and that replacements were provided for some, if you contacted Anime Ltd directly and explained what the issues you had with it were.

Seeing as how it's been about a year, and that I haven't actually watched it first, what do you think my cjjances are of getting a replacement now?

I'd like to finally watch it over this christmas but would much prefer to watch the improved release if possible, watching the disc I have to identify the flaws to explain why I'd like a replacement would kinda defeat the purpose...

Thanks, sorry for the long post, and seeing as how this is my first post here, hello!

Back