UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

But last years AL shipped outside UK and IE.
So AL will be shipping outside UK and IE this years aswell?

Then why did anime andrew not post that?

Andrew quoted Normanic Grav's post wich states "I'm expecting the usual layout - UK & IE only, Days 1 to 11 covering various titles while Day 12 is the mystery box. Since they are not using Sony DADC the situation last year shouldn't be repeated this time around."

Andrew quoted that post and flat out wrote "Absolutely correct."

If AL is shipping to the same countries as last year, I'm happy since my country is among those countries. But it would have been nice if Andrew posted that little tidbit of info, because I did think there for a while that AL had thrown in the towel towards the intl. customers considering Andrew's answer to Grav's post.

I can't speak for Andrew, but I believe he was just referring to the general schedule for the sale rather than anything specific there.

As one of the people who have been directly involved in writing the terms and conditions for the sale, I'm 100% confident that our shipping regulations are the same as last year. ;)

So does anyone have a wish list of titles they want to see appear in the 12 Days sale?

Will there be some pre-orders mixed in?

Wolf's Rain UE for sure. Other than that, I was interested in Re:Zero, March comes in like a lion and maybe Kiznaiver, but only if there are interesting deals, it's not like I'm actively hunting those down.

Not a lot I'm looking for to be honest as I tend to buy things at release like a mug lol maybe Pigtails if it goes cheap enough, I'd be somewhat interested in March Comes in Like a Lion if it went cheap but the lack of season 2 is a huge put off there. For reasons I'm also half expecting a complete Kill la Kill set with a nice box which I'd also buy if the art was nice enough.

For me it’s mainly a couple of anime films like Vampire Hunter D. I still haven’t got the Sister Testament S1 and Burst CEs either. Wolf’s Rain UE is a top contender but at the right price. Wouldn’t mind a Tokyo Ghoul: re Part 2 CE Pre-order day either.

If some copies of the complete AssClass boxset somehow make their way into the sale then I’d pick that up too.

Had a proper look through my list and other than Gundam I'm rather interested in Nadesico, Wolf's Rain, Escaflowne, Night is Short and Patema Inverted. Hoping for some interesting early birds

hoping fireworks, Mirai, Kiznaiver and Eureka Seven get pretty cheap, kinda wish Manga did christmas sales too because with their increase in funi stuff i could sure use one, i guess the closest thing we'll get is the AOL discount codes

the ones that have my eye that I want are amanchu, angelic layer, belladonna of sadness, Perfect blue UE, Wolfs rain UE, cowboy bebop UE and also vampire hunter D in terms of stuff thats been released a while.

I can't speak for Andrew, but I believe he was just referring to the general schedule for the sale rather than anything specific there.

As one of the people who have been directly involved in writing the terms and conditions for the sale, I'm 100% confident that our shipping regulations are the same as last year. ;)
Good to know. Thanks for the info.

So does anyone have a wish list of titles they want to see appear in the 12 Days sale?

Will there be some pre-orders mixed in?

I have had Durarara on my to buy list for a long time. So I hope there will be a Durarara bundle sale.

Back