UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I didn't know Unicorn was already available in the UK? I was expecting AL to have released that eventually. I guess I will have to hunt it down.
It's the individual international releases, Japanese disc with English sleeves. You'd be better off waiting for AL as they're quite pricey, though I did see all 7 volumes for about ¥8,000 total(¥900 each except 7 which was ¥2,000) in Book Off in Akiba

dont suppose any news on when the gundam origins parts 5-6 become preordable as i know said would be available to own by the end of the year but not long now that november nearly over.

Dare I ask if they're gonna do a I-VI complete collection as well...? Nothing special, just a SD with all of them.
I can't be buying SD for I-IV and CE for the rest. No no. We don't do that here.

Dare I ask if they're gonna do a I-VI complete collection as well...? Nothing special, just a SD with all of them.
I can't be buying SD for I-IV and CE for the rest. No no. We don't do that here.
At the very least I would expect a V-VI std release after the collectors sell out like other Gundam products

I'll be pre-ordering on Monday, when I get paid. I can't imagine the £24.99 will have any actual effect on my finances in the next two days, but since the offer is still on then it will make me feel a little better...

Hey,
Ive been reading these forums for a while but only just now decided to get involved. Does anyone know if Anime Limited are planning on doing their 12 Days of Christmas Sales again this year?

Back