UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

sniper_samurai

Pokémon Master
We got a cinema screening of the first Unicorn episode?
It was in Dublin as part of a festival. It was shown as a double bill with Blood: The Last Vampire. Evangelion 1.0 and 2.0 were both shown that weekend too.

Eva 2.0, Summer Wars to Be Screened in Dublin in March

The "mystery title" mentioned in the article was Gundam UC1 and was printed on the ticket as such despite being listed as a mystery on the website.

Last edited:

sniper_samurai

Pokémon Master
I didn't know Unicorn was already available in the UK? I was expecting AL to have released that eventually. I guess I will have to hunt it down.
It's the individual international releases, Japanese disc with English sleeves. You'd be better off waiting for AL as they're quite pricey, though I did see all 7 volumes for about ¥8,000 total(¥900 each except 7 which was ¥2,000) in Book Off in Akiba

animefan2017

Student Council President
dont suppose any news on when the gundam origins parts 5-6 become preordable as i know said would be available to own by the end of the year but not long now that november nearly over.

DragoStark

Kiznaiver
Dare I ask if they're gonna do a I-VI complete collection as well...? Nothing special, just a SD with all of them.
I can't be buying SD for I-IV and CE for the rest. No no. We don't do that here.

WMD

Hunter
Dare I ask if they're gonna do a I-VI complete collection as well...? Nothing special, just a SD with all of them.
I can't be buying SD for I-IV and CE for the rest. No no. We don't do that here.
At the very least I would expect a V-VI std release after the collectors sell out like other Gundam products

Azar

Thousand Master
The CE basically contains the SE so why not just buy that and for an extra £5 you've got a nice artbook to go with it?

Cold Cobra

I'm entirely trustworthy...
AUKN Staff
I'll be pre-ordering on Monday, when I get paid. I can't imagine the £24.99 will have any actual effect on my finances in the next two days, but since the offer is still on then it will make me feel a little better...