UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Any reason why the standard edition is exactly the same price as the collectors edition? For Gundam, just to clarify. Obviously because it seems to be the only series where the SE is the same price as the CE lmao

Any reason why the standard edition is exactly the same price as the collectors edition? For Gundam, just to clarify. Obviously because it seems to be the only series where the SE is the same price as the CE lmao
When it comes to Gundam, this is a different arrangement compared to other titles we handle. This is reflected in the pricing for Gundam titles we release in general. Hope that helps.

Question from the peanut gallery- is their anything with the 3 part bundle we wouldn't get if we buy them from you individually?

Enquiring Gunota need to know.

Question from the peanut gallery- is their anything with the 3 part bundle we wouldn't get if we buy them from you individually?

Enquiring Gunota need to know.
If you're ordering every part (Pt1, Pt2, EW) from our shop, you'll be getting the same contents as anyone who gets the bundle offer from our shop.

Yes they are same price because technically the box and booklet are first print run extras.
Just like every other CE/SE they release right? Sure mate. Jeremy already made it clear Gundam is different and will always be priced on the higher end no matter the circumstances. I think only Thunderbolt SE isn't the same price as the CE. I don't understand why but I understand that things happen behind the scenes that we don't know about so yeah, I get the picture.
I'm glad that I had some sort of clarification on the matter, so thanks for replying Jeremy I appreciate that.

Just like every other CE/SE they release right? Sure mate. Jeremy already made it clear Gundam is different and will always be priced on the higher end no matter the circumstances. I think only Thunderbolt SE isn't the same price as the CE. I don't understand why but I understand that things happen behind the scenes that we don't know about so yeah, I get the picture.
I'm glad that I had some sort of clarification on the matter, so thanks for replying Jeremy I appreciate that.
No incorrect. Gundam is different because it’s set by sunrise pricing wise yes but also different with no digipacks and other things. when 0079 when OOP they said that was the print run of the boxes gone they are still using the same amarays as when CEs change they get amarays printed for their SEs and there are a few SEs take ReZero pt1 that are out when the CE is Still there.
But yes the price is higher for SEs because they distribute for sunrise as sunrise is technically the licensor.

Back