UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

AL had better use a time machine then, since the US release has been announced already - it went up for pre-order at Rightstuf a week ago with a November 19th release. I hope AL does a nice CE release with digipak for this though, I would definitely go for that over the plain, bare Blu-ray case release for the US.
i think they meant before it comes out

Love Live movie posters. Not 100% on what I'll do with these. Kinda feel a single group shot would have been better.
uqMJ5tr.jpg

Hey guys, brand new to the forum so please go easy on me.

Not sure where to post this, but I'm looking to buy some AL sets I missed out on. If any of you are willing to part with any of them please do PM me!

• SAO Ordinal Scale LE
  • Hyouka Part 2 LE
  • Night is Short, Walk on Girl LE

Really at the end of my tether trying to find them! It feels like when they go out of stock they just get Thanos snapped out of existence.

Last edited:
Looking forward to it. Hopefully AL organise some IMAX screenings like with Your Name - if the SLA screenings were IMAX, I'd certainly have made the effort to travel down.

Looking forward to it. Hopefully AL organise some IMAX screenings like with Your Name - if the SLA screenings were IMAX, I'd certainly have made the effort to travel down.
I watched Your Name in IMAX and it was really annoying because of the distance between the subtitles at the bottom of the screen and what was going on further up. Subbed films work better on a small screen.

I liked Your Name but I'm Team A Silent Voice.

I really liked both movies, but for me Your Name is infinitely more re-watchable. The heavier subject matter in ASV makes it good or even better than Your Name, but at the same time it gets somewhat bogged down entertainment-wise for re-watches. I watch a ton of anime reaction videos on YouTube, syncing the reactor's video on one of two 27" monitors with the anime video playing on the other; I only had the stamina to watch a single reaction video for ASV, but I probably watched every reaction video available on YT for Your Name.

Back