UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I think wing is the only one I really saw some of back in the day so I'll bite. I have the original movie trilogy too but I don't delve any further into the UC as I think there's too many series with too much filler.

I don't think wing ever got continued besides the film did it?

Wing has 49 episodes, followed by the 3 episode OVA Endless Waltz which was later compiled into a movie with extra/alternate scenes.

Aside from that there are some brief segments of animation set after the final battle of the show for the Odds and Evens OVA. Wing also has a few manga. The most important of these is Episode Zero, which explains the pilot's backstories and includes a bonus chapter set after Endless Waltz. There are a few series exploring the time in between the show and EW which give conflicting takes of events. One of these, Blind Target, had a radio drama.

More recently there has been the sequel Frozen Teardrop and reimagining Glory of Loses. Whilst the latter is pretty much beloved, the former is hated for an excess of crazy plot twists and turning characters into jerks.

With all the promotion it's getting, you can tell Jeremy is hyped they're doing Wing.
l9jyuri.gif

Snap. Finished up ZZ the other week, eager to see how the story finishes (presumably? Not too knowledgeable on Gundam)

Speaking of finishing, I presume we're gonna get the last two episodes of Origin at some point? Very much liked the four episodes I saw, pining for the rest.

Snap. Finished up ZZ the other week, eager to see how the story finishes (presumably? Not too knowledgeable on Gundam)

Speaking of finishing, I presume we're gonna get the last two episodes of Origin at some point? Very much liked the four episodes I saw, pining for the rest.
Char's Counterattack concludes the Amuro/Char storyline though it does continue in some form through Unicorn and NT.

I asked Hanners about Origin 5-6 and they said it's up on their priority once they sorted out Wing, Bandit Flower and 00.

Char's Counterattack concludes the Amuro/Char storyline though it does continue in some form through Unicorn and NT.

I asked Hanners about Origin 5-6 and they said it's up on their priority once they sorted out Wing, Bandit Flower and 00.

Good to know, thank you! On both comments.

I sadly couldn’t get gundam the origin when it was available. Maybe when parts 5 and 6 are released they could do a box set containing parts 1 to 6.

Back