UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

The last time I got an update was when I e-mailed them back on the 8th February, and they responded that (at the time of their response) they were waiting for the labels to be processed and provided by the distribution centre (which I'm guessing they're referring to Sony DADC), but they (Sony) were performing an internal stock take (at the time) which had overrun, so they couldn't have processed returns until that was completed, and that AL were pushing Sony to resolve this issue as soon as they are able.

Since then, I noticed a few people eventually got their labels (via e-mail), but I'm still waiting on mine (I have to return my damaged copy of the SE of Cowboy Bebop).

On the subject of returns, I did get an email from them containing a return label, but what I was instructed to do (essentially just print the label off, attach to a box and hand it into a post office) did not work as the label only seemed to contain RMA details and had nothing about being a pre-paid return as expected. I contacted AL about it and they eventually got back to me to say I wasn't the only one who had problems and they were once again seeking more info from Sony DADC.

Can't believe its April and folk are still having troubles with their Christmas orders. Not a good look for the company, I bet they won't use Sony again.

I'd buy the SE of the Movie Trilogy... if you guys ever release it in the UK.
(I'd rather use Amazon UK with the account I have and with VAT removed than have to make another account just for Amazon France.)

Plus, you know... other UK Gundam fans, too...

I'd buy the SE of the Movie Trilogy... if you guys ever release it in the UK.
(I'd rather use Amazon UK with the account I have and with VAT removed than have to make another account just for Amazon France.)

Plus, you know... other UK Gundam fans, too...
You do know an Amazon US account works on all regions except Japan?

Do we know if all the Me!Me!Me! merch was sold at MCM and all the Hosuda stuff when they have that exhibit in London please?

I'd love to see any leftovers on the site.

Do we know if all the Me!Me!Me! merch was sold at MCM and all the Hosuda stuff when they have that exhibit in London please?

I'd love to see any leftovers on the site.
I was at MCM on the Friday in October and they were selling through it very quickly... by the end of the day like half the import items were fully sold out so doubt they had any left after the weekend.

Back