-- Outlaw Star Ltd Collector's Ed. Blu-ray
-- Erased: Part 1 Ltd Collector's Ed. Blu-ray/DVD
-- Erased: Part 2 Ltd Collector's Ed. Blu-ray/DVD
-- Charlotte: Part 1 Ltd Collector's Ed. Blu-ray/DVD
-- Martian Successor Nadesico Ltd Collector's Ed. Blu-ray
-- Ouran High School Host Club Ltd Collector's Ed. Blu-ray
-- Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry Ltd Collector's Ed. Blu-ray/DVD

Due to the sale all of those are nearly OOP

Btw, Hanners mentioned on the Discord that stock has now been received for Snow White with the Red Hair and the Escaflowne set, with Assassination Classroom expected tomorrow. So they should hopefully be sent out soon - I believe he suggested that MVM will be handling the order processing.

EDIT: Maquia is now official:

Good evening.

I hope all is well.

You're receiving this message as you have pre-ordered the film Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms from AllTheAnime.com

This is a quick message to inform you that the intended release date for Maquia has been amended. It is now projected to be released on 25th March 2019. We apologise for the delay to this product, but we wanted to inform you as quickly as possible once this news was confirmed to us by our production team.

I do want to add that this date doesn't change the status of your order whatsoever. It's simply a case that once the product has arrived at our warehouse near the time of release it will be shipped to you as soon as possible as normal.

Once again we apologise for the delay to this but if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

Jeremy Graves

Marketing Executive, All The Anime / Anime Ltd

Last edited:
Btw, Hanners mentioned on the Discord that stock has now been received for Snow White with the Red Hair and the Escaflowne set, with Assassination Classroom expected tomorrow. So they should hopefully be sent out soon - I believe he suggested that MVM will be handling the order processing.

Any news on the Cowboy Bebop SEs (not UEs), and who will be sending them?

Back