UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Sorry to change the subject of Christmas deliveries :p I got an email from Amazon US saying Twin Star Exorcists (part 4) was out so thought I'd ask if AL have any kind of release date planned? Also noticed a few other part 1's awaiting a continuation... so any plans??

Twin Star Exorcists (part 1)
Released: 10.09.2018 - 4 months ago

Ajin (season 1)
Released: 11.12.2017 - 13 months ago

Re:Zero (part 1)
Released: 25.06.2018 - 7 months ago

Love Live Sunshine (season 1)
Released: 18.06.2018 - 7 months ago

I won't even bother with second seasons to Funi titles: Blood Bloackade, Overlord, Free, High School DxD...

RE: Zero #2 not even out in yankland until next month. The egg does not often come before the chicken. Or something.

I imagine it was delayed due to backlash relating to the fairly terrible worse-than-streams video quality on Blu-ray. I doubt that makes it likely the discs will be starting again from zero and offered to loyal buyers, such as yours truly, mind you. Maybe Andrew is finally developing some business savvy and learning that buyers are payers and no more~

As for the rest, I imagine a lot sell too poorly to be considered for future releases. The UK market sux.

Good thing AL managed to single handidly (and with Funi's help really) to kill any anticipation I had for Re:Zero part 2.

Let us not start another protest, Badger: can't exactly blame Andrew here when they used Funi's release and the fault, iirc, was with the JP masters they were given. It is rather bollox that people ended up with ****** transfers of their favu anime for a fee, mind. Not even an art box unless pt2 comes with one...

Tbh, I'm starting to think Andrew ran over many black cats in another world. He could do with getting chance to start again from zero with the luck AL has. Me and my Gankutsuou kindred are an accursed people~

Last edited:
Wait what happened to AL's Re:Zero?

hiTMjsU.jpg

That's very unnacceptable to release a blu-ray in that condition, it looks like one of those old bootleg VHS tapes recorded right off the TV.

It's a shame as well since I was very interested in that show.

... Also noticed a few other part 1's awaiting a continuation... so any plans??

Twin Star Exorcists (part 1)
Released: 10.09.2018 - 4 months ago

Ajin (season 1)
Released: 11.12.2017 - 13 months ago

Re:Zero (part 1)
Released: 25.06.2018 - 7 months ago

Love Live Sunshine (season 1)
Released: 18.06.2018 - 7 months ago

I won't even bother with second seasons to Funi titles: Blood Bloackade, Overlord, Free, High School DxD...

I thought Ajin Part 2 was just recently announced as being in the works? That's the only Part 2 out of any of those I am anxiously waiting for. I picked up the UK Part 1 because I like the packaging much more than the Sentai PE sets I own.

Was also wondering about Twin Star Exorcists.
Really liked the box with part 1 and I've been waiting to fill it up. Might have to start importing if part 4 is already out in the US and no sign of part 2 here.

Back