UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Kind of sad, that nobody mentions Red Garden among the Okada titles. (The songs inserts were kind of terrible though. At least it was just a couple of minutes a few times.)
Because she did some scripts for the series.

See, I only mentioned titles Okada was in charge of Series Composition- which means she was the head writer. In the case of Red Garden, Yamashita Tomohiro was in charge of series composition- Okada Mari only wrote some episodes (6 in total out of the 22).

Fate 06 was just scripts from her, So, she can't be blamed fully for that. In general, when we talk about Okada Mari, I only mention titles she did series composition for.

Oh, I have the ADV DVD box set of Red Garden in my collection, I just never had a chance to watch it yet. Looks pretty dark, maybe some horror in it?
It's definitely horror for a big part.
Because she did some scripts for the series.
A few years back and Red Garden was often used as one example of her handwriting oozing out, even when she wasn't in charge of the whole thing.

Just received an email with an update on my duplicate. I have to keep hold for now, but will have to send back at some point and not send on (@ActionFaust). But they have to work something because it happened with so many orders.

Back