UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

They dislike recap films. I do wonder if they will release a CE with a resurrection containing dubbed versions wouldn’t surprise me. Especially as they locked Free!’s recaps behind a CE and they are probably the best recaps I’ve seen
Are the Free! recap films that good then? I’ve got said LE set coming my way so I’m looking forward to watching them alongside the prequel film and the season 3 precursor (which they really should have released before the season was out.)

Id be happy if it stays dead but the 3 years or so annoying marketing is taking it toll. It still feels like a cash grab and why choose a film to wrap it up Sunrise dont have the best record with sequel films.

I'd take everything that's not a pre-order in one big package but that's not going to happen. What's far more likely is the Snow White CE and mystery boxes turning up first :(

i'm guessing i'm right in thinking that anything up to day 6 will randomly come with no heads up since they buggered up and marked all of the things as despatched?

Back