UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Snapped up Maquia. I was waiting for it anyway, but the bonus sounds too good to miss! Also, anyone who doesn't already own The Anthem of the Heart or A Silent Voice - don't sleep on those, especially at those prices!
Yep grabbed Anthem. Been tempted for a while but can't say no at that price!

Out if interest has anybody received any of their orders from the 12 Days deal yet? I’ve been keeping an eye out but I have no idea who’s handling them.

Just a quick note on this - our warehouse distributor had some software issues last week which held up shipments (even where the order had been processed and thus marked as fulfilled by us). I'm assured these have now been resolved and they're prioritising getting all of our Christmas orders shipped out as a matter of urgency.

Apologies for any delays to shipments, and I'm keeping a close eye on how this is progressing moving forward - as others have mentioned though, be sure to allow additional time for delivery as well due to the typically vagaries of the Christmas period.

While your here Jeremy could you shed some light on who's handling fulfillment for the 12 days sales?

All orders are shipping directly from our warehouse at Sony DADC for the 12 Days of Christmas offer (excluding Early Bird promotions, which will ship as per our normal arrangement).

Just a quick note on this - our warehouse distributor had some software issues last week which held up shipments (even where the order had been processed and thus marked as fulfilled by us). I'm assured these have now been resolved and they're prioritising getting all of our Christmas orders shipped out as a matter of urgency.

Apologies for any delays to shipments, and I'm keeping a close eye on how this is progressing moving forward - as others have mentioned though, be sure to allow additional time for delivery as well due to the typically vagaries of the Christmas period.
Good to know. I've also not had anything turn up yet despite getting dispatch emails last week, but I just assumed you guys would be a lot busier than usual and to just give it a bit more time :)

All orders are shipping directly from our warehouse at Sony DADC for the 12 Days of Christmas offer (excluding Early Bird promotions, which will ship as per our normal arrangement).
Thanks for clarifying. Hopefully they package the sets as well as MVM usually do.

Id like to buy Drifters and Maquia but thats my whole budget gone already. 😣
I’m holding off on Maquia methinks, maybe this time next year it’ll be cheap. Plus there’s one more day to go before the mystery boxes and several for MVM. My wallet is beyond consoling 😉

I think I'll be tapping out of Anime Limited's 12 Days of Christmas now, unless tomorrow really wows me. I've gone way over budget, with:
  • Snow White with the Red Hair S1s + 2
  • Your Lie in April Part 1 + 2 CEs
  • Hyouka Part 1 CE
  • Empire of Corpses SE
  • Maquia CE pre-order
In addition, I ordered Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works Part 2 CE from MVM's sale the other day... and I still have yet to watch some of the stuff I bought in last year's AL Chtristmas sale!

I really wish I liked Maquia (or Okada's works in general) more than I do, because the collectors set looks damn impressive in terms of content. Well done getting all those features.

I guess we'll see if Wolf's Rain shows up tomorrow. If not, I'll have avoided buying a single item from the '12 Days' sales, which seems pretty extreme considering the last 3 years I spent £200-300 each time. I guess it's just a sign of the current licensing uncertainty and lack on new content. I've already bought the recent acquisitions I really wanted (Hyouka, etc.) in pre-orders, while many much of the remaining offers are older titles that already showed up in previous sales. That's a tad depressing in terms on regional support, but as a fan it currently makes more sense to save my cash for niche titles & won't see a UK release during the US sales. Sentai's sales in particular have been so good that it seems worth taking a gamble on their classics. I have no idea if I'll like OG Casshan, Space Adventure Cobra or Glass Mask, but at the price they're being shifted, I'm happy to take the risk.

Hmm, AssClass from Day 4 still hasn't been shipped. :(
See Hanners post above :)

Back