UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I thank that only applied to a specific day wherein orders were almost immediately marked as being shipped iirc.
Yeah, Day 6.
I've had Day 1, 2 & 3 ship. The first 2 were on the 5th. Says Royal Mail, but I think they put them on a horse and cart and its a long way from Glasgow to Southampton šŸ˜‰

I did think that orders might take longer than usual to turn up. Will keep a look out, I daresay the what did you receive today thread will inform us as to when stuff arrives.

on the view order page it says
Your shipment is confirmed

We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

and this is from the order is on the way emails, when i sent an email about asking for something to be removed from an order they said that it was being prepared for shipping and i think that was from the 4th or 5th day and a day later

Thought I'd check back to last year, I know this year is different in how they have been handled, but:
1st order was Day 8, shipped 15th, arrived 16th.
This year:
Day 1, shipped 5th, arrived ??
So quicker to ship, but much slower to arrive and overall already 1 day longer from order to arrival, although still time left for it to come today.

Thought I'd check back to last year, I know this year is different in how they have been handled, but:
1st order was Day 8, shipped 15th, arrived 16th.
This year:
Day 1, shipped 5th, arrived ??
So quicker to ship, but much slower to arrive and overall already 1 day longer from order to arrival, although still time left for it to come today.

Yeah last year was just manic. Naturally it took longer because we have to wait for the stock to arrive to begin with, then check it all in, then start packing up - it's a lot to handle solo.

Yeah last year was just manic. Naturally it took longer because we have to wait for the stock to arrive to begin with, then check it all in, then start packing up - it's a lot to handle solo.
So they sent it to you and then you sent them to the customers? And this year they're cutting out that extra step?
Obviously the length of time after shipping is down to Royal Mail (and as I chose free shipping it'll be the cheapest/slowest option) and at this time of year it will take longer than normal.

Snapped up Maquia. I was waiting for it anyway, but the bonus sounds too good to miss! Also, anyone who doesn't already own The Anthem of the Heart or A Silent Voice - don't sleep on those, especially at those prices!

Back