UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Standard editions can’t can they?
Hope AL give an update as it seems a lot of titles have but I can’t see Junjo having sold well

I thought standards were being printed till end of license generally, but i can't understand why junjo sold out so quickly seeing as it's readily available elsewhere but march makes sense seeing the US release/prices. I wonder if they printed less for standards.

It does sound like a site error. Perhaps they’re doing some shop maintenance before the 12 Days sale goes live on Saturday? That’s my only guess on the matter anyways.

I held back on Black Friday and Cyber Monday precisely because of AL, RS and MVMs December sales. Did nab the Patlabor Ultimate set though.

Didn't do anything black Friday or cyber Monday. You've all been caught in the always open maw of runaway capitalism.

Perhaps I'll be getting maybe one or two things from 12 days, I didn't watch half the stuff in the mystery box last year but I might be tempted again this year

It's nothing exciting, just a small administrative issue that we're clearing up, so normal service will be resumed shortly!
If only you'd said "back" instead of "resumed", unless that was deliberate misdirection! Everyone, keep an eye on Hanners' next post. I think he may be up to something* :p

* = Not really. Well, up to something about this anyway.

Off this week so having a tidy up. Sorting through option parts currently.

It's probably a good thing I no longer officially work on Gundam.
I83ztOm.jpg

Back