UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Eugh I really want it but I still can't afford it at that price. Was hoping I'd bag it for what I got the FMA pre-order as :'(
It's pretty, and I'll be buying it, I just wish they'd stop touting it as "definitive" when it lacks bonus features the US release has, and lacks a lossless surround track for the movie, again which the US release has.

It's pretty, and I'll be buying it, I just wish they'd stop touting it as "definitive" when it lacks bonus features the US release has, and lacks a lossless surround track for the movie, again which the US release has.
Agreed, though, the new FUNi release of the movie, which does have lossless 5.1 audio in both Japanese and English, has poor picture quality. Worse than the previous release by Image Entertainment- whose transfer Manga UK and Umbrella (in Australia) used.

So... any news on Maquia, seeing as the release is next month?

Unfortunately we'll be shifting this one to late January (and you'll see retailer and our own shop dates change to reflect that shortly) so it's now on the cards for early 2019.

On the positive side, the reason for this is that we have some fantastic and comprehensive content that we're looking to include in our Collector's Edition, so we're taking the extra time we need on translating and including it all. In short, it'll be worth the wait!

Unfortunately we'll be shifting this one to late January (and you'll see retailer and our own shop dates change to reflect that shortly) so it's now on the cards for early 2019.

On the positive side, the reason for this is that we have some fantastic and comprehensive content that we're looking to include in our Collector's Edition, so we're taking the extra time we need on translating and including it all. In short, it'll be worth the wait!
Is the extra a motivational poster of Mari Okada smiling?

Back