UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Actually I did not and am using Your Name which is the biggest sample size to base what we did for Mirai to target best chances of bringing the film to as many new people as we can too.

So for interests sakes without ranking them - Your Name screened in Wales in: Cineworld (7 mins walk from Cardiff Central so I assume city centre), Odeon (25 mins walk from Cardiff Central there so not quite so much), Chapter Arts (27 mins from Cardiff Central so also not quite so much) and the Tramshed (8 mins walk from Cardiff Central so I'd say fair to say central venue). Unsure what transport is like for two of those but it certainly was well catered to and not outside of Cardiff.

Cardiff's first highest cinema site was at #79, Bristol featured at #12 for venue performance on Your Name and was the fourth biggest performing city.

Sooooo, they may not be pleased but if you could tell Plaid Cymru to send their members to some more anime screenings or pay for some of the advertising costs and I'll certainly consider it though :)!

Best,

AP
Screen it in doc's garden and you'll soon see figures improve.

Back