UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Lots of storyboards?!

gthunder9.jpg
That's not even close to an answer to the question I asked, but okay.

If anyone is interested the merchandise covers a lot of Hosoda films but primarily Mirai and Summer Wars. What is available:

Framed poster prints
Mugs
Shot glasses
Pencil cases
Pin badges
Clear files
Trading charms
Cushions
Notebooks

The framed prints are £15 each and cover Mirai, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Summer Wars, The Boy and The Beast and Wolf Children.

I really hope the merch is available online at some point the way I hope AL lists some Me!Me!Me! stuff on there too since not everyone can come to London so easy and missing out on stuff like this pains me.

Andrew/Jeremy, do you know if you guys will be able to treat me and have Fireworks available for sale at Birmingham MCM please seeing as the site says November 26th release date anyway? ;):p

Last edited:
Random question but any idea when or if anime limited will release Tokyo ghoul:re? And if it will get the same treatment as the first 2 seasons?
Anime Limited have the home video rights in the UK and Ireland. As the Collector's Editions of the first two season pretty much sold out on preorders it's safe to say RE will get similar releases.

Random question but any idea when or if anime limited will release Tokyo ghoul:re? And if it will get the same treatment as the first 2 seasons?
When they release it Likely Depends on when Funimation are as so far they’ve been using Funi discs. As @sniper_samurai states a CE release is very likely given their success.

Oh What wil hepoen whit the bluray releases hope the whont by regio a only from now :(
If Sentai takes over, maybe they will be Region A only- maybe the geologic trick can work. If Discotek gets some, they’re guaranteed to be 100% Region A locked with Justin Sevakis doing authoring.

To some up, we’re SOL. And while I’m worried about Sentai here in America, I gotta feel sorry for you Brits... you’re royally screwed when it comes to FUNi, but might actually make things worse.

Back