UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Do you think there will be any releases of blu ray complete series?

Anime limited
Charlotte
Erased
Fairy tail
Heavy object
Samurai flamenco
Yona of the dawn

Manga uk and animatsu
Ghost in the shell arise
Golden time
Guilty crown
Haikyu
Last exile fam
Parasyte the maxim
Robotics notes
Xam'd

Kaze
Magi season 1,2
Nisekoi season 1,2
Tiger and bunny

Mvm
Accel world
Captain earth
From the new world
Nobunaga

I may of missed some.

Anime limited
Charlotte
Erased
Fairy tail
Heavy object
Samurai flamenco
Yona of the dawn

Manga uk and animatsu
Ghost in the shell arise
Golden time
Guilty crown
Haikyu
Last exile fam
Parasyte the maxim
Robotics notes
Xam'd

Kaze
Magi season 1,2
Nisekoi season 1,2
Tiger and bunny

Mvm
Accel world
Captain earth
From the new world
Nobunaga

I may of missed some.

Well I can tell you there won't be any complete series releases of our titles. The Blu-Ray's for those particular shows sold poorly, which is why we only did a complete collection on DVD. I'd say with Manga/Kaze, chances are a complete set would have been released by now, considering majority of those titles were released 2-3 years ago.

Well I can tell you there won't be any complete series releases of our titles. The Blu-Ray's for those particular shows sold poorly, which is why we only did a complete collection on DVD. I'd say with Manga/Kaze, chances are a complete set would have been released by now, considering majority of those titles were released 2-3 years ago.

I'll have to import some of those.
Three of your titles have been released as complete series in Australia.

Thanks. :)

Anime limited

Charlotte - Yes. When Japan releases one
Erased - Yes. When Japan releases one
Fairy tail - Someday we'd like to, cost vs demand though we need to evaluate.
Heavy object - Yes.
Samurai Flamenco - Unlikely, but good luck finding anyone who release it worldwide on BD in English barring us though!
Yona of the dawn - Yes.

Best,

AP

Now a complete collection for Fairy Tail would be interesting I'd be tempted to buy it if it ever comes to fruition.

Anime limited

Charlotte - Yes. When Japan releases one
Erased - Yes. When Japan releases one
Fairy tail - Someday we'd like to, cost vs demand though we need to evaluate.
Heavy object - Yes.
Samurai Flamenco - Unlikely, but good luck finding anyone who release it worldwide on BD in English barring us though!
Yona of the dawn - Yes.

Best,

AP
Its a shame about Samurai Flamenco.
Would of been cool just for a box to put both volumes in.
I have both parts though. :)

Hey guys, just wanted to jump in, re: Persona 3 Movie 2 discs to clarify a few details on replacement gubbins.

The disc issue in question is relating to the audio and only impacted a select number of people who bought Collector's Edition version. (I.e. the version of movie 2 that's now out-of-print.)
I've had a number of people email me since yesterday evening saying they purchased the bundle from AllTheAnime.com over Christmas applying for a new disc; you don't need to. You already have the corrected disc. (Don't worry if you didn't know, that's why I'm writing this post here now to clarify :) )

If you bought Persona 3 Movie 2 from the Collector's Edition run and it had an audio problem, drop a message to [email protected] - ultimately all the applications will be routed through me, so don't worry I'll get it.

---If you originally bought it from AllTheAnime.com, please include what your order number was and a photo of the product.
---If you bought it elsewhere, please include proof of purchase and a photo of the product.

You may not get a response from me instantly on this, but I'm aiming to sift through anyone who enquires about this once (or time depending a few times) a week and will get back to people accordingly.

We're not doing a formal replacement scheme on this because not everyone who bought it was impacted. So if you didn't notice anything wrong with your disc, then chances are you don't need a replacement disc.

Hope that helps.

So urmmm noticed further up the thread that someone mentioned fairy tale collection on blu ray? Compete series...will this be happening? Saves me looking to import them

Back