UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Well considering I didn't think I'd be getting much in the sale this year I didn't do too bad or too good depending on your point of view.

Day 1: Escaflowne - Blu-ray Ultimate Edition - £52.49

Day 2: Masaaki Yuasa Bundle - £28.99

Day 6: Persona 3 Movies standard Blu-ray bundle - £34.99

Day 7: Assassination Classroom Season 1 Blu-ray bundle - £24.99

Day 8: Sword of the Stranger CE - £14.99

Day 9: Tokyo Ghoul √A Blu-ray CE. - £9.99 and FMA Part 1 Blu-ray Ltd Ed - £14.99

Day 10: Gundam ZZ Part 2 pre-order - £29.99

Day 11: 009 Re:Cyborg Ltd Ed - £4.99

Day 12: MYSTERY BOX, BLU-RAY Ver. - £29.99 (with code)

Grand Total - £246.40

Looks like my latest article has helped some folks out on the Mystery Box guesses rofl. As I said I'll be passing on it but after rounding up the titles it's a really good selection you'll be getting from the list I mentioned.

I noticed folks were talking about how much was spent in their sales this year, I spent a fair bit as well. I split the orders between myself and my parents with the latter for Christmas Day.

Myself:
  • Genius Party & Genius Party Beyond [£24.99]
  • Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Part 2 [£19.99 ~ used A Silent Voice £10 code]
  • Noein [£4.99]
  • Sword of the Stranger [£14.99]
For Christmas Day:
  • 009 Re:Cyborg 3D [£4.99]
  • Assassination Classroom Season 1 Parts 1 & 2 [£24.99]
  • Claymore [£19.99]
  • Expelled From Paradise [£12.99]
Overall the total cost was £64.96 and £62.96, saving me around £182.49 in terms of Anime Ltd shop prices.

Well missed the mystery box by sleeping in today, but I needed that sleep so I can't complain. I wasn't sure if I was gonna get it or not anyway but the £10 code from AL probably would have pushed me over the edge for it, never mind though as I'll probably use that code on Hyouka since I missed that Early Bird at the time.

I spent £69.96 this sale and feel I got pretty decent deals so I'm happy enough with how it's went (although I did want Eden of the East for decent price).

Back