UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I traded all the other deals for what's in the mystery Blu-ray box

217349.jpg

My christmas sales war chest is down to £40. It's almost like fate is trying to tell me something :D.

I won't get one though, because if I do then I just know that I'll miss something amazing in the MVM sales. But by not buying one I just know that I'll kick myself when I see everyone else opening theirs.

This temptation is going to be hanging over me all day, isn't it...

Mystery box ordered..... I now have less than £10 in my bank account until I get paid on the 22nd. Good thing I've already done.... most of my Christmas shopping....

I love mystery boxes, really don't care if I already end up owning most of the blu rays. Ended up spending £220 over the 12 days, pretty happy with what I have bought. Just need to find space to store it all now.

I've spent £120 at AL (£90 if you ignore the Gundam preorder), and £20 at MVM. I regret missing the Escaflowne set, but I didn't have enough money at the time so there was nothing I could do about it. Still a good haul :D.

Can't justify getting the mystery box :( I want to because it sounds exciting, but realistically the only two titles I want out of the potential list are Tokyo Marble Chocolate and Wixoss, so not really worth it.

Back