UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

For some reason thought it was a fiver. double checked and saw 10... Agree it is a bit on the steep side. They could do with doing something like £10 free AL branded merch of your choice for every £100 spent on Anime...

We're short-run printing the mugs and t-shirts, which means costs are higher and they're limited edition items. There's 100 of the mugs in existence and that's all there will ever be so it's just we're trying to meet costs (box print + mugs) and design time that went into them. T-shirts there are slightly more but again same situation.

Despite that we've kept them at industry standard prices for t-shirts and mugs though - so can't do less sadly. So afraid there won't be any free with sales...:).

Best,

Andrew

We're short-run printing the mugs and t-shirts, which means costs are higher and they're limited edition items. There's 100 of the mugs in existence and that's all there will ever be
You can stop trying so hard to sell the mugs. I'm already heading over to grab my brother and I a mug each as soon as I get there.

Is Anime Limited on vacation?

I sent back a damaged ZZ Gundam box last week, and this entire week I have had no reply from Anime Limited.
I have sent several mails with no reply.
Please tell me why?

All I want i a replacement for the damaged goods and compensation for the return shipping.
I have sent proof of cost for return shipping and no reply at all!

Is Anime Limited on vacation?

I sent back a damaged ZZ Gundam box last week, and this entire week I have had no reply from Anime Limited.
I have sent several mails with no reply.
Please tell me why?

All I want i a replacement fort he damaged good and a compensation for the return shipping.
I have sent prrof of cost for return shipping and no reply at all!

They were occupied over the past 10 days due to Scotland Loves Anime 2017 and MCM London Comic Con 2017. I think they'll get back to you starting 31st October.

Thanks for the info Grav.

In that case I think it's odd I don't get an auto reply with something like

"There will be a short delay in response to e-mails because of Scotland Loves Anime 2017 and MCM London Comic Con 2017 we are sorry for the inconvinience."

All it says on there webpage is 24-48 hours for a reply.

Got a birthday mug and shirt and a framed Your Name poster.

Also a photo for the birthday wall that, in my late nan's words, is there to keep the mice away.

According to UK Anime News during the AL Q&A they said they no longer have the rights to South Euphonium so the release has been cancelled.

UK Anime Network on Twitter

I am genuinely devastated. It was the release of theirs I was looking forward to the most by a rather large margin. I don't want to import the oversized and overpriced US sets but damn, its looking like I have no choice. I'd love to hear some more details as to exactly how and why this happened, people on the podcast just a month or two back said it was on track, so this seems like a recent occurrence. I'm just confused as to you can just lose a licence. Any light that can be shed on this would be really appreciated.

As mentioned in another thread I've been picking up a lot of vinyl soundtracks for old anime recently. I'm reading the latest news thread and I discover that AL are going to be releasing their own vinyl soundtracks but for none other than Trigun and Trigun Badlands Rumble! Cool! Love Trigun's music and the show- can't wait for those!

Back