UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Do we know when/if A Silent Voice is going up on the Playstation store? I'm almost sure it was mentioned in the original announcement post but I can't find it, I could always rent from somewhere else if it's not coming anytime soon (I'm sure one of them must have an App on one of the consoles....).
It's rentable from youtube, then as far as I'm aware if you've got the youtube app on the PS4, you could watch it on that.

Odd that Carlotte part 1 is delayed to 26th June now, wasn't it available at MCM last weekend?

Is it? (checks the official website) Oh... well, I guess I'll hold off uploading my review for the site again! Feels weird given I've already watched the discs early last month, must be something to do with duplicating the packaging, maybe?

I got an email yesterday from animeonline that my orders for Overlord and P3M4 are completed. Does that mean that they're shipping early?

Got the replacement notification for KimiUso part 1, didn't take long.. good service.

Also ordered Gurren Lagann in the meantime, even with the absurd shipping cost it's still cheaper on their store, by far.

I got an email yesterday from animeonline that my orders for Overlord and P3M4 are completed. Does that mean that they're shipping early?
Yeah I got one was well I'm pretty sure it's turned up at my parents today I will have to swing by and check

I'm still waiting for a dispatch from the All The Anime store. I should of just ordered it from AOL DXXX
There's a reason for that. Have just emailed everyone who ordered it before 10am on Friday about this. If anyone ordered it after 10am Friday, as we say in the listing it wasn't going to get dispatched before Monday.

There's a reason for that. Have just emailed everyone who ordered it before 10am on Friday about this. If anyone ordered it after 10am Friday, as we say in the listing it wasn't going to get dispatched before Monday.
Considering I received the first 2 movies 2 weeks before release I'm fully ok with waiting a few extra days for the 4th!
Really good customer service to email everyone who ordered with the details though. Keep up the great work :)

Back