UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Indeed it's a great design choice. Will have to pick both of these up at some point in the near future.

Early bird specials are always welcome ;)

If Noragami Season 2 uses a US-style thin case while leaving room for season 1's standard UK width case, it's going to set off the OCD in all of us.

That would be triggering.

But I think it'll be fine. The Blu-ray only titles were normal BD cases, and while AssClass, RoB:G and Overlord replicated the US sets (but omitted the DVD discs), the Noragami set is original compared to the US version.

You and me both....
Guys, I've literally had literally hundreds of emails come in (and in fact I can see more are coming in as I write this) about the replacement scheme since we announced it earlier this week. I'm trying to work through them all as fast as I can but please give me some more time.

Replacement schemes are very delicate things to handle - trust me, I know ;) - so I'm not cutting any corners when it comes to getting everything sorted. Last I thing I want to happen is something go wrong because I didn't follow my own procedures to the letter. Especially given the unique nature of this replacement scheme.
I'm sorry if it's not quick enough for you, but I'm trying my best.

Guys, I've literally had literally hundreds of emails come in (and in fact I can see more are coming in as I write this) about the replacement scheme since we announced it earlier this week. I'm trying to work through them all as fast as I can but please give me some more time.

Replacement schemes are very delicate things to handle - trust me, I know ;) - so I'm not cutting any corners when it comes to getting everything sorted. Last I thing I want to happen is something go wrong because I didn't follow my own procedures to the letter. Especially given the unique nature of this replacement scheme.
I'm sorry if it's not quick enough for you, but I'm trying my best.
No, it's not quick enough. I want my replacement yesterday, wrapped in silk and hand delivered by a scantily clad blonde with a great personality ;):D

I'll take mine hand delivered by both Andrew and Jeremy, with them both wrapped in silk (the set can just be in a nice cardboard box). It would make for an interesting conversation with my neighbours afterwards.

R

I'll take mine hand delivered by both Andrew and Jeremy, with them both wrapped in silk (the set can just be in a nice cardboard box). It would make for an interesting conversation with my neighbours afterwards.

R
So that's why international shipping from the AL-webshop is £11.

Bit annoyed to visit AL's website to order Wixoss only to find the price has gone up. Don't remember the old price being listed as time sensitive, so ended up not ordering.

Also, anyone know when AL will allow orders to be placed on the store for Charlotte part 1?

A Silent Voice will be available for digital downloads starting 22nd May 2017.

The following services include:
  • iTunes
  • Google Play
  • Amazon
  • Playstation Store
  • Microsoft Store
  • Vubiquity Sky Store
  • Curzon Home Cinema

I was totally not expecting such an early home release for A Silent Voice, but that's absolutely superb news. I'll have to pick it up on PSN.

Anime Limited confirmed wizards.

It's good news. Would prefer a DRM free version myself, but I assume that's contractually impossible.

Probably a rental and wait for the BD-type deal for me, if so.

Pretty cool I guess. If I can rent it for a reasonable price then I'll do so to tide me over til the BD but I'll pass on paying for a DRM digital copy (unless it's cheap, but it won't be...).

It's good news. Would prefer a DRM free version myself, but I assume that's contractually impossible.

Probably a rental and wait for the BD-type deal for me, if so.
I never support DRMed video releases because they shouldn't exist.

I'll almost definitely be throwing that belief in the trash and buying it. Dammit Andrew.

Back