UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Good news about the Your Lie in April replacement. I bought mine secondhand from the marketplace on here so I have no proof of purchase and no blue info sheet. I'm a bit worried now, especially as part 2 won't fit in the original box.

I'm sure you could write to Jeremy and explain the situation. Perhaps message the original seller and get their confirmation?

Maybe I'm missing something but I wonder why they didn't just ship part 2 with the corrected art box. (and maybe a note inside saying old art box bad/this art box good)...?

Maybe I'm missing something but I wonder why they didn't just ship part 2 with the corrected art box. (and maybe a note inside saying old art box bad/this art box good)...?

Because not every box is effected. It'd be a waste to reprint boxes that aren't necessary. I imagine AL is already eating a gigantic loss on this, they probably want to minimise the damage where possible.

Because not every box is effected. It'd be a waste to reprint boxes that aren't necessary. I imagine AL is already eating a gigantic loss on this, they probably want to minimise the damage where possible.

From their FAQ:
Why should I get mine replaced?
Simply put, because Part 2 won’t fit inside the ‘original’ version box. So if you want Part 2 to fit inside (when its released) then you’ll need a corrected version, which we’re offering to you completely free of charge.

From their FAQ:
Why should I get mine replaced?
Simply put, because Part 2 won’t fit inside the ‘original’ version box. So if you want Part 2 to fit inside (when its released) then you’ll need a corrected version, which we’re offering to you completely free of charge.

Oh, weird.

I assume, as well as the size issue, the printing error with the logo on the top of the rigid case would also be getting fixed?

Granted, I never even noticed it until someone else on here pointed it out.

@Jeremy Graves, @anime_andrew
The disc hole mouth looks horrible. Please redesign the disc.
aKbHnyu.png

I'm tempted to pick up the film just for that Blu Ray disc art if it isn't changed :D

Last edited:
Back