1. Welcome to the new Anime UK News forums! Please view this thread for more information regarding your account and the forums. If you can't log in, your password has been blanked and will need to be reset.
    Dismiss Notice

UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Anime Industry Discussion' started by britguy, Dec 5, 2014.

1. HellCat

HellCat Great Teacher

First episode of Gundam The Origin - Battle of Loum apparently out in September. Don't suppose it could get some kind of cinema showing here too?

sniper_samurai and Jaysgba like this.
  2. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Dragon Knight

Would be nice (although knowing my luck it'll be when I'm working...like all the AL films released in cinema so far) but highly doubtful as it's considered episode 5 of the OVAs and it wouldn't make sense.

3. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav Hai Hai Grav desu Moderator

Anime Limited have now unlocked a Gundam title that they can now release for the UK & France:

[​IMG]

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket

The title will be receiving a 4K scan in Japan. Japanese release is August 29, 2017.

Jaysgba likes this.
  4. Yami

Yami School Idol

That's fantastic news. Here's hoping they're allowed to release it around the same time.

5. thedoctor2016

thedoctor2016 Death Scythe

I expect Nozomi will 2018

6. Blaize

Blaize School Idol

Note to self: Don't buy the 0080 DVD release.

7. thedoctor2016

thedoctor2016 Death Scythe

Thats why I held off

8. HellCat

HellCat Great Teacher

It's technically a new chapter and every ep so far has opened with a pretty comprehensive run down of the story so far.

9. Rob F1UK

Rob F1UK Dandy Guy, in Space

Any news on Your Lie in April Part 2? :)

10. NormanicGrav

I think we'll hear news on this soon. The set has already been BBFC'd so all that would be left is the cover art design and making sure they reach the manufacturing window.

For those wondering Persona 3 Movie 3 and Persona 3 Movie 4 have also been BBFC'd so news should be expected for those two soon.

Rob F1UK likes this.
  11. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67 Stand User

While on the topic of Persona 3, what was the issue with Movie 2? It's been pulled from retailers and on AL's shop i says it'll be back in stock soon. Haven't opened and watched my set yet (waiting till i've got all 4).

12. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

I believe it was an issue with the 5.1 surround only coming out of some speakers and not others. If you're watching just on a TV and not with a sound system, you're fine.

13. Robbl

Robbl Dandy Guy, in Space

How does a replacement scheme work? I live in Germany so I imagine it's going to be quite annoying dealing with shipment costs :(

14. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Dragon Knight

If they do a replacement scheme then it'll be sent free to you. If you ordered direct from AL you don't need to do anything but if you ordered from another retailer they'll put something on the AL website for you to give them your details for a replacement.

15. Robbl

Robbl Dandy Guy, in Space

I ordered from anime-on-line because AL webshop has 11£ shipping to Germany whereas anime-on-line only charges 2£

mikezilla2 likes this.
  16. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Dragon Knight

In that case if they do a replacement scheme keep an eye on AL's website or here and fill out what needs to be filled out.

17. sideways

sideways Dandy Guy, in Space

Jaysgba and PilibO like this.
  18. PilibO

PilibO Dandy Guy, in Space

Jaysgba likes this.
  19. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

20. NormanicGrav

BBFC UPDATE:

Belladonna of Sadness is....