UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Jaysgba

Death Scythe
It's good news. Would prefer a DRM free version myself, but I assume that's contractually impossible.

Probably a rental and wait for the BD-type deal for me, if so.
I never support DRMed video releases because they shouldn't exist.

I'll almost definitely be throwing that belief in the trash and buying it. Dammit Andrew.

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
AUKN Staff
If I hadn't seen it in cinemas, I'd definitely take a shot at that. I wish you could do the same for your name given I missed that when it was released theatrically.

Jaysgba

Death Scythe
If I hadn't seen it in cinemas, I'd definitely take a shot at that. I wish you could do the same for your name given I missed that when it was released theatrically.
That I've seen it five times in the cinema and still want to rewatch it is the only thing convincing me to consider buying a DRMed video.

Buzz201

Mad Scientist
I never support DRMed video releases because they shouldn't exist.

I'll almost definitely be throwing that belief in the trash and buying it. Dammit Andrew.
Google Play regularly gives out 99p film rentals, so I'll probably just one of those on it. (Provided they let me.)

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
So thanks to Play Asia triggering the fraud prevention system, my payment for Your Lie in April didn't get through. The bank tells me the issue has been fixed so if Jeremy sees this message the payment should get through later today.

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
My copy of Your Lie in April Part 2 arrived today! I've already watched the content as I reviewed it for the site, but I'm really happy with the design choices for this part. The art booklet also features some of my favourite pieces from that show and I just know I'll find myself going back to it a lot.

I'm really glad AL brought this series to the UK. :D

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
As have I, and received one for Zeta Gundam part 2.
Alas I didn't get YLiA on the early bird, I'll probably get it at MCM if I can

burtkenobi

Brigade Leader
How is the Gundam movie trilogy anyone? I have the Bandai dvds from ages ago and was tempted, but then I missed the pre-order price and was narked that it went up so much, then i had to move house, then I lost access to my blu ray player, but....

I still wants it!

burtkenobi

Brigade Leader
Annnnd... I found the review (it had dropped to page 2 of the other forum). sorry to fill the thread with silly information

mrclt1994

Hunter
Next Friday will be exactly a year since I preordered Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam part 2. I'm so glad it will be here with me not too long from now.