UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

That would make sense, I don't think it was surprising that it sold out so quickly, I hope they do another one next year:)

A random thought that just occurred to me. Does anybody know what happened to the series of Steelbooks that AL were supposed working on with Zavvi? Perfect Blue was supposed to be the first of a collection, but I don't remember hearing anything else since it was released about what else is coming out as part of that.

Seems they're swamped in general with the mystery box and other things as I've not had a despatch yet, it'll be interesting to see if it arrives before I bugger off for Christmas on the 23rd, though I'm not too hopeful.

I just realised that I have yet to receive my Fullmetal Alchemist Ultimate Edition certificate from Zavvi. Last I remember, the most recent update promised mid-December.

I just realised that I have yet to receive my Fullmetal Alchemist Ultimate Edition certificate from Zavvi. Last I remember, the most recent update promised mid-December.
Yeah they said mid December but nothing on the horizon yet. I'm prepared for any kind of excuse and to tell you the truth I don't think we ever gonna get em!

I personally want AL to get Code Geass somehow off KAZE, and release a beautiful UE that the show deserves.

I know this is going back a bit, but is there any chance of AL acquiring Tiger & Bunny since they have the films, I wonder.

I avoided it first time around because I didn't like Kaze's release model. I notice they've reissued Persona 4 twice since its initial three combo-pack volumes, but nothing on T&B...

Last edited:
I know this is going back a bit, but is there any chance of AL aquiring Tiger & Bunny since they have the films, I wonder.

I avoided it first time around because I didn't like Kaze's release model. I notice they've reissued Persona 4 twice since its initial three combo-pack volumes, but nothing on T&B...
Tell me about it. I gave up and got the complete series set from Australia.

Just saw the Claymore Limited Edition pics, and I have to say it looks gorgeous, love the Galatea artwork <3 Gonna preorder as soon as I can.

Where did you see them XD

Edit - NVM just checked the blog XDD

CLAYMORE_collector_3D-open-850x850.jpg

Back