UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Hey guys, hope you're having a good Christmas so far with not too much going boobies up for ya.

I have a couple of questions that you may (or may not) be able to answer..

1) Is your Short Peace release happening? I've been holding out for your version but I recall some unsure..ity some time back.
2) Some of the titles you've announced look like (or have been confirmed) they came from Funimation, (Chaos Dragon, Dimension W, Love Live! Sunshine!, Castle Town, Rolling Girls, Buddy Complex), will these be distributed via Funi themselves?
3) When you say "Via Crunchyroll" for some titles, does that mean it'll be much the same as the Funi deal or will the titles be receiving the Anime Limited treatment?
4) That new Yuasa Masaaki movie project looks banging doesn't it? ;)

Hey guys, hope you're having a good Christmas so far with not too much going boobies up for ya.

1) Is your Short Peace release happening? I've been holding out for your version but I recall some unsure..ity some time back.
2) Some of the titles you've announced look like (or have been confirmed) they came from Funimation, (Chaos Dragon, Dimension W, Love Live! Sunshine!, Castle Town, Rolling Girls, Buddy Complex), will these be distributed via Funi themselves?
3) When you say "Via Crunchyroll" for some titles, does that mean it'll be much the same as the Funi deal or will the titles be receiving the Anime Limited treatment?
Love Live Sunshine better hadn't have been from Funimation, I'd like to think Andrew wouldn't lock us out of the dub on purpose.

1) The license for Short Peace has been let go.
2) While I'm not AL I somewhat know what sort of titles Funi have UK rights for. Out of the ones you've listed; Buddy Complex (though technically AL could have gotten this from Sunrise themselves), Chaos Dragon, Dimension W, and The Rolling Girls are very likely to be released under the Funimation banner.
3) Collector's Edition sets will be under Anime Limited, Standard Edition I believe may be under Funimation or perhaps a separate brand for Crunchyroll. Best to ask Andrew on that one, the CE part I'm very certain is correct.

Got my confirmation as well. Given Royal Mail has been fairly slow of recent, I'm not expecting it until Monday. Hell, I hope it arrives at all, my copy of Illya had the wrong house number on it, so I was quite lucky to get it.

Received mine for the mystery box but nothing on Fate Illya :(
Better hope that Aldnoah Zero is in the box since I sold my copy :confused::rolleyes:

Got my despatch email from MVM for the Oreimo bundle yesterday evening and the bundle itself this morning so no local delays for me at least. Tomorrow will reveal all....

Well well well.. isn't this some kind of Mai Mai Miracle...

CzzJbpmXAAAHEWd.jpg

I'm about to head back home so I'll keep it like this until then.

Possibly, but it seems that copies of Ilya were dispatched before the mystery box. I can imagine those boxes took a lot to sort out, looking forward to seeing what it looks like since I can't unbox mine until the 25th

Back