UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I seem to recall there was the possibility that She and Her Cat could be included in the Shinkai pack, does anybody know if this was the case?

@PilibO @crashmatt

From the most recent newswire:

In terms of on-disc extras relating to Voices of a Distant Star there’s an alternate Japanese audio track of the feature with Makoto Shinkai himelf as part of the cast. There is also an interview with Makoto Shinkai, a storyboard version of the feature, a trailer collection and the “She and Her Cat” short.

For on-disc extras relating to The Place Promised in our Early Days, there’s trailers for the feature plus interviews with Makoto Shinkai and the primary voice actors in the feature Yuuka Nanri, Masato Hagiwara and Hidetaka Yoshioka.

When it says 'She and Her Cat' short - I presume that means an edit / collection of all the episodes? (it was multi-episode on CR?)

@anime_andrew Couple of quick questions. Is Persona 3 The Movie 1 still on target to meet it's early November release date? I don't think we've heard an update on that one in a while. Also, what is the situation with The Rolling Girls? That recently got set as Currently Unavailable on Amazon. Is that still going ahead?

Thank you!

I'm hoping it's still slated for release end of October as I have (and other people have) got emails from AL asking for your name for the certificate and to confirm shipping address.

I don't think they would do that if it was going to be delayed.

Not sure if anyones mentioned it yet but Lucky Star is now listed as 21st November on Amazon (used to be listed 19th December). Has this been brought forward or is it a mistake?

Back