UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Not heard of Children of the sea, is it any good?

I'd say that.

First, it's really, really well animated. Like the visuals alone made it a good watch for me. Second, while the story is quite abstract and "pretentious" (note that I use that term as a descriptive one, not a negative one) and as such I know a lot of people think it's a meaningless mess, I found quite a lot of meaning in it and enjoyed the experience very much. I can't make promises you'll enjoy the story, but even if you don't , the visuals alone should make it worth it nevertheless I think.

tXpKVxv.gif

Isn't Konosuba the Isekai that made the genre famous? I might give it a look if the price is right
Konosuba is considered one of the better Isekai titles out there (and its fun but not for everyone). That being said, there is a high chance of this release selling out sooner than later so you may want to decide quicker if you are interested (and that goes for anyone).
Yeah grabbed it, thank you Screen Anime code
Noice.

Bought because it’s Konosuba but I definitely prefer my CE’s to have the usual AL packaging (Sorry, don’t know what’s it’s called) rather than a standard Blu-ray case in a box like MVM. Though I can certainly appreciate the most cost-effective of it.

Bought because it’s Konosuba but I definitely prefer my CE’s to have the usual AL packaging (Sorry, don’t know what’s it’s called) rather than a standard Blu-ray case in a box like MVM. Though I can certainly appreciate the most cost-effective of it.

It isn't really about cost effectiveness - we're just not particularly big fans of single-disc Digipaks, as they simply don't work very well, so we opted to go for a Digipak with this one as a single disc release, as it made the most sense.

It isn't really about cost effectiveness - we're just not particularly big fans of single-disc Digipaks, as they simply don't work very well, so we opted to go for a Digipak with this one as a single disc release, as it made the most sense.

Ah, gotcha. Glad to hear it sounds like they’re not going anywhere then

Back