UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

To add on to my YouTube adventure- it's being reported Edinburgh Fringe talent are refusing to be paid in GBP because of how volatile it is now.

MCM October should be fun across the board...

Ok.

Just a bit low on cash right now and as I took the bundle, wondering if I could sell off the disc from the CE I already have and slot in the Standard when it arrives with no difference.

Question about March comes like a Lion - AL did have the license of S2, did they?
(Just saw that S1p1 of AoA went OOP, which was pretty fast. And then wasn't sure if S2 would be coming to the UK as well or not.)

Question about March comes like a Lion - AL did have the license of S2, did they?
(Just saw that S1p1 of AoA went OOP, which was pretty fast. And then wasn't sure if S2 would be coming to the UK as well or not.)
It was briefly mentioned at one point a while back but it wouldn't surprise me if they did try and license it.

Also, the Aniplex version isn't OOP.

So there is no confirmation about this yet?

Huh? I looked it up two days ago, after some eBay listing marked it as OOP and it was gone then. Strange... At least not that much hurry for it then I guess~

So there is no confirmation about this yet?

Huh? I looked it up two days ago, after some eBay listing marked it as OOP and it was gone then. Strange... At least not that much hurry for it then I guess~
It was listed as Out of Stock at one point, but Rightstuf had more coming.

While Rei was basically was just doing nothing while he had a loving family while the art direction went moody it was bit overkill and went into what people think depression is like. I do still really like it but I love S2

So while we're waiting for the Gundam Wing BD to ship, I looked at the original Beez "Operations" DVD and the Beez HD remastered re-release and took a few screenshots:

The "Operations" DVDs are way worse than I remember, but the HD remastered DVDs aren't flawless either due to the compression. Both are also frameblended from 23.98fps to 25fps. Can't wait for the BD.

I hate the way the preorder discounts are organised - because I miss half of them! I could have saved £7 on the preorder of Gundam Wing if they'd waited until payday at the end of the month, and now I can't preorder it at all in case Amazon or whoever drop it below the current price....

whining, grumbling, ignore me...

Back