UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Overall I'm happy with all that (& MVM's stuff too)
SAO I like to binge so having a physical release to do just that confirmed is grand.
I love CLAMP,! The more of that the better, hopefully they continue to do well so we could get some more stuff (& someone needs to upgrade all of xxxHolic to BD by then so I can get nagging)
Megalo Box & Bartender I've been told to watch by a few people, will grab those.

Ballroom the best one of the weekend for me tho.

I find it interesting that aside from GGO and Ballroom, which use the phrase "home video", Rayearth and Bartender only say "Blu-ray". Guess they're blu-ray only then?

AWW no news on darling in the franxx home video
Because Funimation

I find it interesting that aside from GGO and Ballroom, which use the phrase "home video", Rayearth and Bartender only say "Blu-ray". Guess they're blu-ray only then?
Rayearth is 10DVDs and 6BDs. Does anyone want a 10DVD release even if it is sourced from the HD masters?
Bartender is DVD-only in Japan, there was a HD broadcast though. So this could be the first release of it in HD.

Because Funimation

Rayearth is 10DVDs and 6BDs. Does anyone want a 10DVD release even if it is sourced from the HD masters?
Bartender is DVD-only in Japan, there was a HD broadcast though. So this could be the first release of it in HD.
Are Japan maybe planning a Blu-ray re-release any time soon? Would be unusual (but cool) if the UK got a BD release first.

Back