UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Why I shifted my 00 set to UP1USA.

Hopefully the announcement is 00 as they need to release it this year if they want to celebrate the 10th anniversary of it.

I hope the 2.1 tracks are included with Thunderbolt. They're on the Japanese and Italian Blu-rays, but missing on the Nozomi and the upcoming Madman BDs, which only have simple 2.0 tracks without LFE channel. I need those baby booms.

Also you paid the shipping from TRSI eep... and the tax won’t be pleasant
We all have our vices.
597d09ee2428ac4fbef2073c659f32d8ae3277c1_hq.gif

I watched SEED then 00 (Skipped Destiny to wait for the BD) But I found SEED more fun tham 00 oh its defiantly worse but I found it for more fun hating Bitch face, Getting annoyed at seeds silly twists I had more fun watching it as it such a bad 0079 clone than 00. I do want UCE of 00 especially as I like the gundam designs so I would love the art book and it is getting a sequel

I hope the 2.1 tracks are included with Thunderbolt. They're on the Japanese and Italian Blu-rays, but missing on the Nozomi and the upcoming Madman BDs, which only have simple 2.0 tracks without LFE channel. I need those baby booms.
Exactly.

US BD:
33 mbps AVG
40 mbps MAX
LPCM 2.0 16-Bit 1536 kbps

JP BD:
34.6 mbps AVG
36.5 mbps MAX
DTS HD-MA 2.1 24-Bit 2565 kbps

I mean i didnt expect the JP release. I want cheaper Thunderbolt so I got what I wanted. Its like if I want the JP release its english friendly

Last edited:
Back