UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Anyone else's MSG: ZZ box a really tight fit? Just actually stuck part 2 in the box there and it takes more force than any of the others to get them out.

I've noticed it as well, but I'm not going to bother asking for a replacement or anything. I would rather have them focus on getting the next Gundam title out here asap (which should be Char's Counterattack as it's the next Universal Century title).

I noticed this too. Takes some real force to get anything out of it.
I've noticed it as well, but I'm not going to bother asking for a replacement or anything. I would rather have them focus on getting the next Gundam title out here asap (which should be Char's Counterattack as it's the next Universal Century title).
Well as long as it's not just me, kinda feels as if like the booklet will end up damaged but I guess it's not coming in and out the box all that often so I'll live, certainly tighter than I feel happy about though.

Mine was a bit tight as well but I'll just leave it as is. Once I've read the booklet and watched both parts it's unlikely they'll be removed again anytime soon.

Seems my Gundam ZZ set must have been sent by the new fulfilment centre as its not arrived yet. Under normal postal conditions it takes 2 days for stuff sent from MVM to arrive.

And still no sign of the mystery box :(

Back